Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Mama LoveBug's Surprise Birthday Blog Hop!



1..2..3..4..Who do all the LoveBugs ADORE?
It's her Birthday!! We're gonna party!! Cause we love her!!
  



Welcome to Mama LoveBug's Surprise Birthday Blog  Hop
here at LoveBug Creations!!   
The LoveBug Creations CT have put together this awesome blog hop to honor our very own Mama and we hope that you will all join us in this very special day!

You should have come from the most talented Stephanie's blog. If you need to start at the beginning be sure to head over to LoveBug Creations where the celebration begins!

I made this card for my Mama LoveBug with a new toy I just got for my birthday last month.  This is the first time that I used it and I absolutely love it!!  I used the Letterpress from Life Style Crafts and I really love the letterpress look and wanted to share it with Mama LoveBug.  Of course, I just had to use some beautiful Queen Taylor rumple ribbon!!! :)



I hope that you like this Mama LoveBug and I hope you have a day filled with lots of love, 
good health and crafty stuff!!!

As part of our super Birthday Celebration
LoveBug Creations is having a Birthday SALE!!
Get 10% off Wednesday only
Use code MAMABUG

I am also doing a little blog candy on my blog to celebrate this special day.  All you have to do is leave a comment on all the blogs and wish Mama LoveBug a very happy birthday on her blog.  I will chose one person to win $20 gift certificate from LBC!!! How awesome is that!!!!!

Up next is my beautiful and creatively talented great friend Tanya!

Here is our entire line up in case you get lost along the way













Thanks for celebrating with us and Mama LoveBug today!!

Photobucket

20 comments:

Tanya said...

Lovin the bling!! Great card toots!!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a cute card! I love that little cake!!

Meredith said...

Really love the card. Thanks for sharing. Blog candy is always fun!

dawnmercedes said...

very pretty and fun...nice flower bling!

Stephanie Eaken said...

WHat a fun card Zeni! Love the colors!!

Pamela Lash said...

Beautiful card and I too love the letterpress effect!! Thank you, Zeni, for making this an extra special b-day for me!.....cyberhugs........Mama LoveBug

Craftyhugs said...

Oh I love the bright colours n this card!
That ribbon is just delicious!!
Hugs
Sharon hudson cx

Lovebug Creations said...

Awwww....I adore this! I so wanna hear all about this letterpress thing as it's super cool!!! Thanks for making Mama's day extra special!!! ♥

xoxoxo
Kimi

Iris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Iris said...

Cute card - love the bling.
isoscia at aol dot com

Connie Can Crop said...

Super pretty! Especially all that pink and bling! Scrappy hugs, Connie

Crystal said...

Great color choices!

Dawn Carlyle said...

Adorable card - I haven't used the Letterpress thing before - can't wait to see what you make with it. You have to share more about it :-)

Sue D said...

wonderful card--I like the colors and bling. I have been experimenting with letter press too.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Candace Pelfrey said...

Awww this is fabulous!!!

Zingaro Skoolie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zingaro Skoolie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zingaro Skoolie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Super colorful! I love this idea!!!!

Iris said...

Did you announce the winner yet - just curious.
isoscia at aol dot com